Dainton Brewery have had a busy 2019, picking up Champion Independent Beer for their Triple Dry Hopped Double Red Eye Rye at The Indies and embarking on a crowdfunding campaign.
That busy year is far from over, though, with the team looking to expand its footprint in Western Australia and Victoria. As a result, Dainton need new sales reps and here's what you need to know about the roles.
Job Description: Sales Reps
At Dainton Brewery, we believe in freedom of choice. That everyone has the right to stand apart and be themselves. We craft innovative beer for those that choose their own path.
Starting in the New Year, Dainton Brewery will be transitioning away from our national distributor to a direct sales model. To assist us in this exciting transition, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic sales representatives in VIC and WA to start immediately.
If you are looking to choose your own path and work for a brewery that stands apart from the crowd, this role could be just what you are looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of Dainton Brewery beer to both on and off premise venues in an assigned state or territory.
- Developing new business opportunities and relationships with key accounts
- Delivering exceptional service to clients
- Help assist the promotion of the Dainton brand by monitoring current trends in your state and reporting back through weekly meetings.
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of marketing and sales plans.
- Assisting in the delivery of promotional events and activities when required. These often fall outside of normal work hours and are a part of the job.
Benefits and perks
An attractive salary based on experience will be offered to the successful candidate, including:
- Motor vehicle allowance or car
- Sample stock for business
- Lots of beer so you can get to know the product!
- Beer education
Skills and experience
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Openness to learning, professional and personal growth.
- A mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Proven track record in a sales role, preferably in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Liquor or Grocery
- Experience in the beer, wine or spirits industry would be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
To apply, please email email@example.com.