Square Keg are part of the Fermentum family of businesses and distribute beers for the likes of Fixation and ParrotDog, as well as cider and kombucha.
If you want to join them, they're hiring sales reps in Melbourne and Sydney.
Sales & Brand Representative – Melbourne Or Sydney
Square Keg is a national sales and distribution business that represents a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally.
Focusing on Craft beer, Cider and Kombucha, currently the portfolio consists of: Fixation Brewing Co, Treehouse Cider, Parrot Dog, Forest for the Trees, Dirty Bucha and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are regularly reviewed to add to our portfolio.
Due to ongoing growth, we have two newly created roles, one with our Victorian team and another with our NSW team. Join a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding national business. As a Sales and Brand Representative in Melbourne or Sydney, you will; manage customer relationships, develop new business and drive volume and distribution growth throughout the two cities metro region. Additionally, you will manage and be involved in brand events and festivals as required.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience [to trade customers rather than only to retail consumers] in the alcohol, beverage or FMCG sector.
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of.
- We take care of our people with a great range benefits which we will happily talk through at interview
- Access to all the tools of trade you need
- Full drivers licence and RSA is essential
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family and have the above experience and skill set, send a one page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites you and how your account management sales experience fits the bill along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you let us know which role you are applying for – Sydney or Melbourne!
Applications close 27 January, 2020.