Since launching, Experienceit has grown rapidly to become one of the largest importers and distributors of craft beer in Australia.
Its roster includes a host of leading European, American, Australian and, now, Kiwi brewers, as well as its own venture with Birra del Borgo, Nomad Brewing.
And now they need two more sales reps to join their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NSW & QLD Craft Beer Sales Representative
Experienceit Beverages is continuing to expand, and needs the help of two experienced and motivated sales professionals to join our team of hop heads to help share our passion and spread the word about real craft beer!
Two positions are available: one full time role in NSW and one initial part time role in QLD.
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading craft beer distributors, a rapidly growing business that is focused on developing the highest quality international and national portfolio of premium craft beers and wines. With a range already recognised as one of the best in the country with premium brands from North America, Europe and Australia. Our focus is on delivering the best of global craft, in the best possible condition, with a focus on continual improvement to deliver a premium level of service to our customers.
So, about these roles:
NSW Sales Territory Manager
- Full time position based in Sydney.
- Based at Experienceit Head office on the Northern Beaches.
- Car included.
QLD – QLD Business Development
- Initial part time paid role, building as business increases with potential for full time.
Management of all on and off license venues.
- QLD driving ALM sales
Co-ordination of event activity in the state
- New customer development
- Effective category management and brand development
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Proven track record in previous sales role
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability and comfort to deal with all areas of management as you will be expected to present to groups and senior managers of large retailers, plus talk at beer events about our beers.
- Be able to sell and have relevant experience. Must have either grocery or alcohol industry experience.
- Alcohol industry experience preferred
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Have a real passion for craft beer.
- Are committed to a roll which also requires some weekend work.
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm.
- An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Car for full time employee and Car allowance for part time position.
- Tools of the trade supplied including Ipad, uniform / merchandise, phone etc.
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please send relevant resume and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.