Wolf of the Willows have been part of Melbourne's beer scene for more than five years and as, of March 2020, they'll have a brand new home with which to welcome their fans.
Before beer drinkers start to make they way through their doors, however, they're looking to hire staff for the brewpub.
Job Description: Bar Staff
Wolf of the Willows are looking for Bar Staff in their new home in Melbourne’s South-East.
Wolf of the Willows artistically crafts world class ‘ales of distinction’ with passion, dedication and commitment to produce beers that are distinct in quality, taste and are true expressions of the art and science of brewing.
Having just celebrated five years of frothing goodness, Wolf of the Willows have taken the next great leap forward and will be opening their new taproom and brewery in Mordialloc in March 2020.
Wolf of the Willows are currently on the hunt for a craft beer lover with proven hospitality record to join our team and assist in the running of their taproom. Candidates will need to display flexibility with availability and have a good understanding of how to provide an excellent customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be an efficient multitasker with a positive attitude and a fun, energetic demeanour, who can communicate and contribute to their team.
As part of this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the efficient running of the venue.
- Provide customer service experience from the bar and floor.
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment for both our guests and team.
And exhibit the following attributes:
- A keen interest & knowledge of craft beer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Clean and presentable appearance
- A positive, friendly and fun manner
- A natural ability to engage with our local community
To fulfil the role, the successful candidate will also have:
- Responsible service of alcohol certificate
- 2 years of bar and/or hospitality experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Flexibility in availability to work within the venue’s operation hours, including weekends.
All interested applicants, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions close Friday, February 28, 2020.