All Inn Brewing Co have been operating since 2012 in Brisbane's north and brew a colourful range of beers that sell in equally eye-catching cans.
Right now, they're looking to add another brewer to their tight-knit brew family.
Job Description: Brewer
We are seeking an experienced brewer to join our team in the position of brewer at our Banyo facility. We are a small and passionate team of beer lovers who strive hard to create a large and differing range of high-quality beer and wort.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Brewhouse operation
- Wort production
- Cellar management
- Operation of centrifuge
- CIP of all brewery equipment and vessels
- Packaging keg, can and FWKs
- Data entry and record keeping
- Basic lab work
- Stock control
- Quality control
- Attend brewery events when required (meet the brewer, tastings, festivals, etc)
The ideal candidate will be flexible for a range of shift times, physically fit, highly motivated, a team player, show strong initiative, creativity and have impeccable attention to detail and great time management.
You should also have:
- At least 1-year experience as a brewer in an operating brewery
- Drivers licence
- Own car or unrestricted access to a car
- Forklift licence (or willing to attain one)
- RSA (or willing to attain one)
The role is on a casual basis initially with the potential for full time employment.
To apply, please email cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.