Carwyn Cellars started out as a bottleshop and has grown into one of the country's best known bars and online retailers, with a handy sideline in eye-catching events too.
They're expanding their team and that includes taking on a graphic designer and social media specialist.
JOB DESCRIPTION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Become a key part of one of the most respected and innovative businesses in the craft booze industry. We pride ourselves on sharing the passion and innovation of the small independent producers who we work with.
This position is considered one of the key roles in the business and is all encompassing – you will be involved in the end-to-end creation and implementation of the digital and social media strategy. Being responsible for executing the voice and brand style, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make the role their own.
If this is getting you excited and you have the skills, drive, as well as a passion for good booze, then we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO.
- Timely creation of digital and physical marketing assets for social media, website, EDMs, events and more
- Design product labels, die-cut packaging and promotional assets to suit a wide range of modern printing methods
- Content creation and copywriting for social media, email campaigns and website
- Organisation and optimisation of social media channels
- Responsible for continuous engagement with the Carwyn social media community and relevant influencers
- High-level event and product photography/videography
- Work with the General Manager to devise and implement social media and marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Website manager to optimise the Carwyn website
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
- You have significant graphic design, photography and video experience and specifically, are well-versed in the Adobe creative suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Lightroom)
- Skills in illustration may be advantageous (It’s kind of our style)
- You have a creative mind and technical skills, but are able to execute tasks autonomously and in a set time
- Experience managing and growing multiple social media accounts over several platforms
- You are an enthusiastic and driven individual who can take direction and deliver to briefs but also bring their own ideas forward
- You’re a team player and don’t mind lending a hand where necessary
- You live and breathe (maybe even drink) good booze
Just in case being part of the team of one of Australia’s best craft beer venues isn’t enough, we also offer:
- Sweet booze discounts and allowance
- Paid industry/trade events
- Five weeks annual leave
- World’s best Christmas party (Magnumpalooza)
SWEET! LET’S DO THIS
If this has you giddy at the knees, then let’s do this. Send your CV to email@example.com along with a sample of your portfolio and we’ll get back to soon!