Batch Brewing Co helped fire up he beer scene in Sydney's Inner West and were banging out limited releases aplenty long before it became the done thing.
If you'd like to help them keep their beers flying across the country, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES COORDINATOR
Sales Coordinator wanted at Batch Brewing Company! Casual part time role, with full time potential for the candidate who excels.
Are you looking to get a foot in the door with one Sydney’s best breweries? Do you want to work with a fun and dynamic team? If you’re good with data, reporting and administrative tasks, and are keen to learn more about sales, logistics, business management, and beer in general – well, look no further, because we have a role for you! We have identified we need a Sales Coordinator to streamline our sales and logistics processes, and get more Batch beers to all our fans across the country.
We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, is proficient with Excel and is process driven. We want someone with a passion for beer and what Batch stands for, and who is keen to work in an ever evolving, fast paced business! If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us at Batch, check out our criteria below and get back to us!
Sales and logistics
- use sales software to determine stock to transfer to third-party-logistics partner so they can complete deliveries
- upload orders to TPL’s software
- complete orders in the sales software and email customers their invoices
- follow up on non-delivered orders
- input inbound orders in sales software
- use Excel to generate reports on sales outcomes from data pulled from sales software
- generate reports on sales leads and possibilities
- review portfolio of customers to improve contact data to improve chances of future sales
- contact customers to collect accurate contact data
- support founders in the management of the business
- input purchase order information and complete purchases in database
- input bills in accounting software
- run inventory levels and assist in ordering materials to maintain the production schedule
- report on outstanding/unpaid invoices and communicate with customers to collect payment
You will be:
- hungry to learn and grow
- a process and data nerd who loves problem solving and continuous improvement
- familiar with Excel and the use of formulas
- a fast learner
- up for any challenge
- organised, hardworking, and not afraid to ask questions and fix mistakes
- willing to pick up the phone and communicate professionally and effectively
- able to drive with an active license
- willing to get a forklift license
- proficient in English, both written and verbally
- able to work in Australia
- a lover of beer and a fan of Batch
- a University graduate
If all of the above is you….then hit us up at Howdy@batchbrewingco.com.au with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is October 4, 2020.