They like to keep busy at Modus, having recently launched the non-alcoholic beer NORT and currently building a second home in Newcastle.
If you'd like to join the brewery in a sales capacity, they're hiring.
Job Description: BRAND AMBASSADOR
Based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Modus is a proudly independent, family owned, quality obsessed brewery. 100% Green Energy, Cold Stored & Delivered, with a Beer First, No Shortcuts mentality. Australia’s Independent Champion Small, Medium and Large brewery 2014, 2015, 2018. In September 2020 we have also launched NORT, our refreshing non-alcoholic Ale. Designed to tap into the increasing non-alcoholic beverage category.
Reporting to the Sales Manager we are looking forward for a team of casuals to help us with making sure Modus is in prime position in all bottle shops coming into summer.
In this role you will be given full training on all things Modus to ensure you have all the skills you need.
Optimising our existing customer base, your role will include the following:
- Tastings in bottle shops (Thur – Sat)
- 15 Customer visits per day
- Merchandising to ensure that all stores have the correct information, including:
- Point of Sale materials
- Updating the Sales Manager of any assistance stores require
What we are looking for in our ideal team members
- A love for beer and beer knowledge is an advantage
- A love for customer service with a professional focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Has their own car, phone and clean driving record
- Current RSA
- Salesforce CRM experience is an advantage but not essential
- Takes pride in their work
In this role, there is potential for growth into a full time role for the right candidate, Modus is in an exciting growth faze the business with a new brewpub opening early 2021 in Merewether, Newcastle.
Please forward us a copy of your CV to us at email@example.com with a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this role and your availability.
We will be in contact with you should you be successful for an interview.
Applications close October 25, 2020.