Burleigh Brewing are Gold Coast beer pioneers and, in 2021, are celebrating 15 years since they launched.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a raft of production and packaging team members.
Job Description: Production and Packaging Team Members - various roles / various levels
Our production and packaging operations encompass several areas from brewing operations, cellaring activities (fermentation / maturation and everything related) all the way through to kegging, canning and bottling.
Ongoing growth and expansion means we are regularly on the lookout for great people to fill various roles at various levels.
Most roles require an element of related prior eduction and/or experience. Entry-level roles do occasionally become available and other roles require significant, established levels of knowledge and skill.
So, if you are an A-grade human who can add even further value to an already A-grade team, read on. As examples, role areas may incorporate elements of the below.
- Fermentation monitoring / management
- Tank cleaning and process cleaning and preparation
- Start up / monitor / operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Beer transfers
- CIP processes
- Titration, gravities, pH measurements
- General cellar cleaning (tank exteriors, floors etc) and equipment care and maintenance
- Yeast handling
- Record-keeping, scientific instruments and calculations
- Chemical (cleaning) handling
- rinser / filler / packer / labeller machine operations
- basic maintenance, equipment care and trouble shooting
- keg cleaning and filling on semi-automated equipment
- Forklift and / or Medium Rigid truck driving (*licence required)
As a general guide, ideal candidates will be able to show a minimum of two years proven industry experience in a brewing or similar environment requiring a focus on sanitisation and quality. You will also be a great communicator who genuinely enjoys working as a cooperative member of a quality-minded team. You will be computer literate, a cooperative, quality-minded, kind-hearted human with great attention to detail.
Shifts may vary, but fall somewhere between the hours of 6am and 7:30pm Monday to Friday. Depending on the role, ad hoc weekend work may be required.
Salary packages will depend on a combination of the particular role and the candidate's relevant knowledge and experience and include all the benefits you'd expect when working for a brewery!
You must qualify residentially to work in Australia.
HOT TIP: We prefer applications that include an epic cover letter, highlighting your previous applicable experience and why you're a great fit for a production or packaging role at Burleigh Brewing.
Applications close on February 28, 2021, and are to be forwarded only through SEEK please. Interviews may commence sooner so your prompt application is encouraged.