Felons Brewing Co is located underneath Brisbane's Story Bridge, home to a brewery, busy venue, Barrel Hall, and many diverse events.
If you'd like to join the team responsible for designing and developing Felons' marketing plan, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Felons Brewing Co is a modern-day brewery nestled down under Story Bridge on the banks of the Brisbane River. Every day, we roll up our doors with a smile – brewing balanced beer which remains connected to nature and all that is good about Brisbane.
We’re on an exciting adventure of freedom and discovery and are seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Brand Director, you would be responsible for the development and execution of the annual marketing plan for both Felons Brewing Co. & Felons Barrel Hall. Implementing marketing activities in accordance with brand guidelines and delivering the key objectives of the brewery marketing plan. If working for a fast-paced, community orientated and innovative Australian owned brewery sounds like the dream, apply now!
You Key Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate and contribute to a culture of passion, quality, care and relentless dedication to making and sharing the highest quality beer and experiences.
- Develop and execute all digital brand comms.
- Conceptualise and implement innovative marketing campaigns to drive enquiries and footfall.
- Manage and implement the digital strategy across all required platforms.
- Respond to online enquiries and reviews.
- Schedule digital content & set up promotions as required by the business.
- Brief and manage in-house & external graphic designers and creative teams to develop all marketing collateral and imagery.
- Manage campaign budgets in accordance with the annual marketing budget.
- Liaise and develop effective relationships with local media and ensure updates are provided on what is happening at HSW & Felons.
- Coordinate beer hampers, thank-you and other specific corporate communications.
- Manage expo setup and preparation for venue activations.
- Create and distribute internal communications around new activations, beer releases, etc.
- Track and measure the success of marketing campaigns and report findings to the Brand Director.
- Coaching the team to consistently deliver world-class, memorable guest experiences with our brand.
What we’re looking for:
- Marketing Degree with 4 years’ experience within the industry.
- Experience working closely with a hospitality team to deliver meaningful experiences is welcomed.
- Good Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Listening, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
- Advanced adobe creative suite skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design, Microsoft Office Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Documentation Skills, Organization.
- Quality Focus. problem Solving, Market Knowledge.
If working in a fast-paced environment, a place pulled together by the love of flavour, sound & colour sounds like the dream, apply now!