Felons Brewing's home is on the banks of the Brisbane River but you'll find their beers in other parts of the city too.
If you'd like to help ensure that beer becomes more available, they're hiring.
Job Description: Beer Ambassador
Felons is a modern-day brewery nestled down under the Story Bridge on the banks of the mighty Brisbane River. Every day, we roll up our doors with a smile – brewing balanced beer which remains connected to nature and all that is good about Brisbane.
We truly believe that beer is what binds us all to this great part of the world! Felons Brewing Co is now on the look out for a passionate and dynamic Beer Ambassador to take the Felons brand to new heights. Reporting into the Brand Director, you will be responsible for the annual sales and activation plan for the Felons wholesale beer strategy.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary package
- Development opportunities/career pathways.
- 50% team discount precinct wide.
- Wellbeing initiatives including team yoga, run club, mindfulness sessions and access to independent confidential counselling services.
- Team recognition rewards.
- Extra week of annual leave after 5 years of service.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Partner the Brand Director and Brewery Director to develop and execute an annual sales plan in accordance with the business objectives.
- Actively participate and contribute to a culture of passion, quality, care, and relentless dedication to making and sharing the most memorable beer experiences.
- Develop and maintain an organized sales call routine with key existing accounts and new customers so that they become adorers of Felons Brewing Co.
- Be active within the hospitality community and play a supportive role with all our wholesale customers.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training programs and brewery tours.
- Partner with the Brewing + Hospitality team to execute an annual consumer facing activation calendar.
- Deliver the annual activation plan at a pioneering and world class level.
- Liaising with other departments on a regular basis.
- Be a champion of our culture, actively demonstrating our values and personality internally and externally.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in working in a similar role with a reputable brewing/alcohol beverage company
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Intermediate computer skills
This is an opportunity to take your passion and knowledge to the next level. If you're ready for the adventure of a lifetime then click here to apply today!