Sauce Brewing are based in the craft beer haven that is Sydney's inner west but you'll find their beers in other parts of the state - and further afield - too.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a sales rep.
Job Description: Sales Rep (NSW)
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting craft breweries. https://sauce.beer/
Our brewery is in the heart of Australia’s craft-beer capital – Marrickville in Sydney’s inner-west.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the best beers (we think) this side of Pluto. We have a solid core range and a regular special batch program. Sauce is now well established and enjoys a strong brand presence nationwide.
We are looking for a vibrant and outgoing salesperson with a passion for craft beer to help us build the brand and drive sales of our beer into craft beer venues and bottle shops in Sydney and beyond.
As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven.
We are offering an attractive salary and believe in rewarding outstanding performance.
- Have a passion for craft beer and knowledge of the major styles
- Have significant business development experience in the liquor industry
- Have existing relationships and a solid knowledge of key venues & stores in and around Sydney
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have strong discipline, time management and organisational skills
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
About the role
This high growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers into both bars and retail outlets. You will:
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver on Revenue Growth & GP targets
- Represent the brewery at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a progressive business
- A great team culture
- Professional development from leaders you can learn from
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base plus bonuses.
- Have previous experience selling beer or alcohol in a B2B scenario
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have a NSW RSA
- Be able to work flexible hours
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role.