4 Pines story starts in Manly and the brewery has gone on to win many awards, join CUB and operate multiple homes across the country.
If you'd like to brew for them at their Brookvale production brewery, they're hiring.
Job Description: Brewer
We've been whetting the palate of beer enthusiasts across Australia for over a decade and have been producing some epic brews which are a testimony to the talented crew, and luckily for you, there's a space that's opened up for you on our Brewery Team. We're searching for a passionate and like-minded addition who's enthusiastic and believes in our core values... is that person you?
There's been some exciting changes in the brewery over the last couple of years with loads of new equipment and shiny new toys to play with. We value craftsmanship, community, integrity, and authenticity but enjoy having a good laugh and some banter along the way. 4 Pines is dedicated to investing in our staff and setting them up for a long career in brewing, whether in our Australian CUB or global Asahi network.
- Working safely in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily brewing, cellaring, centrifuging, bottling and keg racking operations
- Performing quality control, maintenance and warehousing tasks
- Problem solving using good process and learned knowledge of the brewing process.
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24hr/5day rotational roster (5 days a week)
- General housekeeping – paperwork and maintaining a clean work environment
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of our brewing procedures
- Attend company activities and festivals to promote 4 Pines to customers
- Occasionally working outside the job description
Skills and Abilities:
- Safe working practices
- Ability to work independently with a team-orientated motivation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated to learn and contribute to positive improvement
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to write and follow a Standard Operating Procedure
- Ability to work as part of a broad and unified 4 Pines team including brewing, hospitality, sales, marketing, logistics staff
- Commercial brewing experience
- Formal brewing qualifications
- University degree and trade skills are highly regarded
- Forklift licence
- Relevant safety training
- Staff discounts for food and beverage
- Continuous training and development
- Infectious culture across all departments
- Advocate for environmentally sustainable business practices (we're a B-Corp!)
If you're keen, we're keen! We'd love to hear from you so apply now!
Apply now by shooting an email with your Resume to our Brewery Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org.