Brick Lane run an impressive brewery in Melbourne's south east, where they make not just their own beers but drinks for a range of others too.
If you'd like to join them, they've opened applications for their trainee production operators.
Job Description: Trainee Production Operators
Brick Lane Brewing is a proudly independent brewer making awesome beers and ciders from its world class brewery in South East Melbourne.
The Brick Lane Brewing Community includes all those who enjoy good beer – our consumers, customers, partner brewers, suppliers, friends and other independent brewers. We have an amazing home base in Dandenong South and believe in inclusivity and diversity in brewing and that we have an obligation to do good in our community and environment. We actively engage with a broad range of partners across a variety of areas through brewing great beers, partnering with customers in the trade, and helping community organisations and charities.
We are inviting applications for Trainee Production Operators to join our Packaging team.
This role would be perfect for graduates in engineering or entry level machinery technicians wanting to gain hands on practical experience to develop their career. If you have previous engineering, science, production or packaging experience we would also love to hear from you!
We are a small and dynamic team – looking for team players willing to roll their sleeves up and demonstrate their people skills, mechanical aptitude, and great work ethic!
Tasks & responsibilities in which you will gain experience include:
- Operating product-packaging equipment, from basic start up and set up through to closure at end of operation
- Ensuring equipment runs properly according to company guidelines
- Delivering high standards of quality and safety at all times
- Perform routine cleaning and preventative maintenance activities
- Conduct product line quality control inspections
- Collect samples and complete data collection and recording
- Other brewery or packaging line related tasks
You will have:
- A genuine interest in gaining experience in a production and packaging environment
- Absolute dedication to safety
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- The ability to pay close attention to details and quick to learn on the job
- Good communications skills
- Forklift licence (optional) or willing to obtain one (we will train you!)
- Regular Shifts
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- World Class Facility
- Environmentally and socially responsible workplace
- Great company culture with great perks
Please note: This role is physically active and may require moving heavy loads, bending and stretching. Operators are required to work rotating shifts including night shift. The right to work in Australia essential.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to join our award winning team at our world class brewery, please apply! Please note that we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
Want to know more about Brick Lane Brewing? Check us out at www.bricklanebrewing.com, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.