Burnley Brewing operate a brewpub in inner Melbourne and brew most of their beer comes at their Dandenong production site.
With capacity at that brewery having recently doubled, they're looking to take on two new sales reps.
Job Description: Sales Reps
We thought it a sharp idea to double our brewing capacity, now we have to sell the stuff….we are searching for a couple of new sales reps. The beer is so good it’s a cinch to sell. Reckon that could be you?
Who is Burnley?
We are my mum's favourite brewery of course. End of.
After expanding the production site down in Dandenong, home to the famous mascot Harry and Daisy, we need sales guns on the road to help take more of our amazing beer and misspelt selzter to the people.
Burnley’s core range is currently our Helles, Pale Ale and Vienna Lager, and we release two new limited editions every month.
We are looking for sales reps who will help:
- Build and drive beer sales across bars, restaurants, drive-in theatres, bowls clubs and live music venues
- Build and grow the Burnley name in new territories
- Help build and develop new releases
- Embrace loving account management
- Run store tastings and training sessions
- Lend a hand at festivals
- Whatever you reckon is a great idea and reflects our values
- Maintain the high energy positive working environment that Burnley has cultivated
Looking for people who are highly motivated, excellent at building relationships and is (hopefully) a better speller than me. A love for skin ink reflecting beer passion is preferred.
Previous sales experience is welcome but not essential. A love of craft beer and the capacity to commit to a growing small business is. Must have a current driving license, RSA, and like dogs, chooks or seals.
If you are a total gun with a heap of experience then we would also love to hear from you, as we are looking for a Frothy Head of Sales.
To apply please send CV, and cover letter with your favourite podcast mentioned to Chloe@burnleybrewing.com.au or 0448 583 759.
Applications close March 16, 2022.