Are you someone with sales experience seeking an exciting new opportunity to help grow a business and build your own team?
A craft beer business looking to expand into Victoria hiring a state sales manager to hit the ground running.
Job Description: State Sales Manager
An exciting and established Craft Beer business looking to expand in VIC. This is a hybrid hands-on role with a mix of sales, account & people management.
Are you ready for a step up? Our client is an exciting, growing Australian Craft Beer business with an envious portfolio made up of their own brands and a distributor portfolio. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now seeking the expertise of an experienced State Sales Manager / State Account Manager to create new opportunities for Victoria and build a team around themselves to celebrate the wins and increase market share.
This is a newly created role that will be reporting to the National Sales Manager. With a diverse range of skills required the successful person will be in a hybrid role to start where they'll be client-facing in a sales capacity, managing some key accounts inc; on-premise and banner groups. As things ramp up, you'll be required to build a team of reps around you to allow you to focus on the strategic growth plans of the State.
- Achieve sales budgets and volume beer targets
- Increase sales through brand awareness
- Convert taps, increase shelve space
- Contribute to business planning
- Establish & track targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share or business development & monitor the performance
- Lead sales activities such as market & competitor intelligence, forecasting, pricing, marketing execution, business development & customer service
- Build effective client relationships
- Regional travel & some evening work required
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Passionate about the drinks industry
- Previous experience in sales (on the road & key accounts)
- Ability to work in autonomous environments
- Work collaboratively across the business engaging key stakeholders
- Solution-oriented sales experience
- Ability to continually learn & develop, as well as build a team
- Desire to succeed in a competitive industry
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build positive professional relationships
- Highly motivated & target driven
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Customer & key group experience in off and on-premise desirable
- CRM experience
- Relevant qualification desirable (business, commerce or marketing)
- Trade marketing execution skills
Ideally, you will have at least three years of in-field sales experience within the liquor of FMCG industry at rep, FSM, key or state account level. You will be passionate about building brands and a team around you to work collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for the business and its customers. This is an excellent opportunity to directly influence the culture, drive growth and development of this very exciting Craft Beer Brand.
In return, you will be given an attractive salary package, ongoing support and an opportunity to join an exciting business at the ground level.