Rocks Brewing underwent a rebrand earlier in the year and have increased their focus on seasonal beers in recent times.
If you'd like to help them get their beers into more good beer spots, they want to hear from you.
Jop Description: NSW Sales Rep / Beer Lover
Rocks Brewing Co. is a proudly independent and family-owned Australian brewery. We’ve recently updated our look to reflect the ‘Real People, Real Brewery and Real Good Times’ that we pride ourselves on. Our beers are brewed to be unbelievably enjoyable. We are supporting local Australian businesses and putting money back into our community.
We are now seeking an experienced beer NSW Sales Rep to join our team based in Alexandria, Sydney who is ready to take our brand and beers to the next level and move further into the Sales Manager Role down the track. With four core range brews and an upcoming Special Release program in the immediate future, we are looking for a passionate individual to fit our team who has experience in building customer relationships and managing accounts. The successful applicant will be expected to hit the ground running.
What the role involves:
- A mature attitude and an exceptional work ethic
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- A high-level of communication and technological skills
- Building and growing relationships with on and off-premise trade
- Hitting your target and distribution goals
- Hosting promotional activities and participating in events (including weekly tastings)
- Gathering local market intelligence to present to management
- Help grow the Rocks Brewing Co brand
What else is required:
- Proven experience in a sales role
- Experience with EKOS an advantage but not essential
- In depth knowledge of the independent Australian beer industry
- NSW RSA
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Physically fit
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to email@example.com.
NB: Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work visa.