2 Brothers are a pioneering Australian craft brewery that launched in Melbourne's south-east back in 2007.
If you'd like to join them as a brewer, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Assistant Brewer
2 Brothers are looking for a brewer's assistant to join the production team. We're in our 15th year of producing award-winning beers and have a strong focus on draught beer.
This is a casual brewer position and assistant role with a minimum of three days per week, with the view to the role becoming Part/Full time.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Brewing beer to specific recipe and quality standards
- Accurately managing fermentation data
- Assisting in all general brew house activities such as; kegging beer, bottling beer, cleaning, maintenance and receiving deliveries
- Contributing new and innovative ideas
We are looking for someone who is passionate, hard-working, and loves all things beer.
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Hardworking and practical mindset
- Whilst technical knowledge is valued, hands-on experience is prized
- Forklift license is preferred, but not necessary
Please send your resume and cover letter, to Dan@2brothers.com.au.
Close of application date is April 29, 2022.