Wolf of the Willows' home is a vibrant brewery in Melbourne's south-east where they make their lineup of beers and Aqua Boogie Boozy seltzers.
If you're keen to get that beer and seltzer into more hands in their home city, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: SALES and Brand REPRESENTATIVE
Established in 2014, Wolf of the Willows is an award-winning, family-run and owned brewery in Melbourne’s South East.
In late 2019, we moved into a new production brewery and taproom site in Mordialloc, Victoria.
In late 2021, we launched Aqua Boogie Boozy Seltzers.
We are looking for an experienced Melbourne based sales professional who is passionate, can immediately contribute to the Wolf of the Willows ‘presence’, wants to be best at what they do, and want to have good time along the way.
If you’d like to help get our tasty beverages into people's hands, we're currently looking for a full time sales and brand representative.
This is the role for you if you have:
- Proven sales record in Beverages or FMCG.
- Demonstrated ability at to pursue sales leads and close new customers/deals.
- Proven ability to maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships.
- Ability to plan and work autonomously.
- Can understand and achieve sales targets and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of on-premise and off-premise strategies, SKU placement, margins and returns, and POS opportunities.
- Excellent negotiation skills - know how to create and communicate mutually beneficial ‘deals’.
- Sound IT related skills, with a focus on email communication, google docs, spreadsheets, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- An established network of contacts in the booze industry and experience dealing with major wholesalers.
- Full drivers licence (essential).
- Right to work in Australia.
- Enjoy going to boozey dinners, festivals, doing tastings, etc, including on weekends.
- Love having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry culture we are lucky enough to be a part of.
We are looking for people who can go beyond the status quo, want to grow personally, love what they do and are damn proud of it.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a concise resume with a one-page cover letter explaining you would hit it out the park. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within five working days.