Coopers is a name that needs no introduction in the Australian beer industry.
But if you'd like to introduce more people to their beer in Melbourne, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Area Sales Manager - Melbourne
- Iconic local & international beer portfolio
- On and off premise customer base
- CBD Inner North & West with a regional run
Our client is an Australian Iconic Beer brand and distributor of a number of highly respected beers both locally and internationally. Due to their continued growth and success, they are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to service Melbourne CBD - Inner West/North and a regional run to Shepparton and surrounds.
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager you will be looking after predominantly On Premise accounts within the CBD and both on and off premise across the inner west/north with the main focus being on building on long-term relationships and portfolio growth.
Your key focus will be to sell the beer portfolio inline with annual sales budgets and stretch targets, as part of a large national team and supported by the annual marketing plans, trade teams and a strong senior leadership team.
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with customers to deliver outstanding service and support
- Deliver to set financials and market share goals within your territory
- Ensure compliance to venues, in-store and point of sale
- Ensure execution of the commercial, promotional & strategic plans
- Drive new business within the territory
- High level of customer service and attention to detail
- Deliver brand education and training to key accounts
- Maximising effective sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- Recognise new customer opportunities and competitor threats
- Ensure marketing initiatives are being delivered and maximised
- Manage a geographical territory across Melbourne and a regional run
- Effective use of internal CRM
- Use data insights to create growth across customers
- Manager your journey plan, based on customer results
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and financial acumen with strong negotiation skills
- Contribute to continuous business improvement and innovation
- Solutions orientated mindset
- Ideally sales, hospitality experience within drinks industry
- Confidentially manage your time, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Self starter, self motivated with a hunger for success
- Passionate about the drinks industry
- A valid Australian drivers licence
The successful applicant will need to be a team player, results orientated with outstanding communication skills and organisational aptitude. In return you will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package, join an iconic Australian giant in the beer industry and be given an established client base where you can hit the ground running, however there will always be the hunger inside of you to also win new business and continually convert taps!