Two Rupees are an independent brewery based out of Clayton, Melbourne that's grown exponentially over three years.
If you'd like to sell (and drink) their beer, they’d like to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE – VIC
We’re an independent craft brewery in Melbourne’s south-east suburbs that has doubled our capacity each year we’ve been open. Our beers are not only coveted by in-house regulars but chased after in bars, restaurants and craft bottle shops Australia wide.
The brainchild of two Sri Lankan-Australians, Two Rupees Brewing has since accumulated a small, yet loyal team of staff based out of Clayton, Victoria. We’d love you to join our company if you think you’d be a good fit.
While most of our beers are limited run, we have a flagship New England style IPA and Pale Ale alongside a tap room series, seasonal beers and a few other staples that we distribute nation-wide!
What's the job exactly?
We are expanding our team and looking for a sales representative to further our business. Reporting to one of the founders, your responsibilities will involve mostly off-premises work, representing our brand to secure sales from within our current pool of clients and building relationships with other potential customers.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to the current standard of care and excellence we practice
- Proactively identifying new business opportunities and promoting our brand
- Engaging new clients and introducing them to our products
- Being completely knowledgeable regarding the style, ingredients and processes behind each beer we sell
- Conducting tasting sessions at venues
- Keeping clientele up to date on new and upcoming releases and any relevant in-house information
- Transporting products from warehouse to existing/potential clients
- Reporting all customer and internal data to Head of Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience within the craft beer industry
- Current Full Driver’s Licence
- Current RSA Certification
- Passion for craft beer and pride in our products and company culture
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Genuine and personable nature with ease of communication
- Must be able to build rapport with each client and continue to maintain business relations with a person-centred approach
What can we do for you?
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary package and, for the right candidate, we are willing to negotiate any additional bonuses that would be preferential for you! Beer allowance and inhouse discounts are a given.
Please send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing any relevant experience and your motivation to join the Two Rupees Brewing Company Team.
Close of application date is October 14, 2022.