Hawkers Brewing are one of Victoria's largest independent breweries and if you'd like to sell their beer in their home state, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Sales Reps
Hawkers are growing and are looking to take on two new reps based in Melbourne.
This is a chance to be a part of one of Australia's Champion Large and Champion Victorian Brewery.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will include:
- Sales of Hawkers Beer to VIC
- Pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off-premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the Hawkers team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off-premise
- Organise and represent Hawkers at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
What you bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others' decision-making or persuade others to change their minds or behaviour
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs, CRM experience preferred
- Current Australian driver's licence and current RSA
This role is full-time. The salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities. The package includes a car, computer, phone, etc… and beer for personal consumption and product knowledge.
Email your CV to email@example.com along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers.
We treat all applications with strict confidentiality regardless of the outcome.
Applications close Oct 31, 2022.