Two Birds and Fixation are both part of the Fermentum family, which itself is part of Lion.
If you'd like to help tell the story of both Melbourne breweries, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
As part of the Fermentum Family, that includes Stone & Wood and Little Dragon, Two Birds Brewing and Fixation Brewing Co’s are two brands that have really embedded themselves into the Melbourne beer landscape over the last 5-10 years. They play big roles in the communities around them, shining a light on what it really means to be a village brewery – in a rather large village.
To continue the journey these two breweries have been on, we’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated social media savvy Social Media & Marketing Coordinator with strong experience in events and marketing.
The successful candidate will be someone who shares our values in equality, individuality, creativity and hopefully appreciates a beer or two! You also need to be able to creatively juggle brand priorities and keep ahead of the curve when it comes to social media, eCommerce, and retail trends.
The key focus of this role is:
- Collaborate and coordinate the development of marketing material, including design, printing, briefing and delivery to various stakeholders and storage hubs.
- Generate well written content that’s on brand for labels, PR campaigns, EDM’s and more
- Manage budget for social media channels across both brands and develop and execute all content.
- Work alongside our venue managers to support Event Coordination across our two Melbourne Tasting Rooms
- Work with the broader marketing and brewing teams on all new product launches.
- Engage with our drinkers and customers through social media communications for both brands.
- Report on the impact and success of social media activity
- Coordinate sponsorship activities and create supporting content.
- Support the team in developing unique and effective marketing strategies in line with the strategic plan
This job is for you if have a passion for multitasking, creating exciting and on trend content, as well as being willing and able to roll up your sleeves to get marketing material out the door and support our venues with events and anything that relates to exciting our drinkers. Videography / Photography skills would also be an advantage.
This is a full-time role working primarily out of The Nest in Spotswood but will also involve travel and connection with the Fixation Incubator brewery in Collingwood. Our team are a friendly bunch who enjoy working in a casual office/brewery environment, we’re also an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
What’s in it for you?!
- A salary reflective of experience & skill
- Access to yearly personal & professional development funds
- A monthly staff beer allowance or chance to donate that value to our Ingrained Foundation
- An extra 4 days of annual leave a year AND a paid day to volunteer within the community!
- Work trips to our Stone & Wood sister company in Byron Bay!
- The freedom to work autonomously
- 12 week paid parental leave benefit
- Potential for career development within the Fermentum & Lion businesses
Interested?! Hop on our websites to find out more about us, then apply by emailing a cover letter detailing why you’d like to be a part of the Two Birds & Fixation team, along with your resume to: email@example.com. Applications close October 14, 2022.