When it comes to classic brewery taprooms, there's few that tick boxes like Westside Ale Works: Brewery out back. Beer (and spirits) in barrels lining the walls. Thirty rotating taps. Tasty pizza.
If that sound like the sort of place you'd like to spend time, they're after someone to run it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TAPROOM MANAGER
We are seeking the next member for our "Research and Development Team" here at Westside Ale Works! As the Taproom Manager, this exciting role is hands on in all FOH operations with unique opportunities to get involved in the BOH brewing as well if interested.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead our small, fun team, and manage day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate would be staying with us long-term, and a knowledge of basic craft beer styles is preferred. If you've a love for all things beer and pizza this could be the perfect role for you!
Westside Ale Works is a family-owned, independent craft brewery in the heart of South Melbourne. Our beers are not for the faint of heart. We are a brewing offering Melbournites a convenient tasting room where beer fans can relax and taste premium ales. Westside Ale Works takes inspiration from beers born out of the West Coast of the United States.
We use only the best ingredients available to create the tastiest premium craft beer for our mates down under. Our specialties include pale ales, IPAs, double IPAs and seasonal beers. We have 30+ taps in our taproom, and a delicious selection of hand made American style pizzas.
Established in 2016, we are excited to expand our team and look forward to the many exciting future developments underway!
- Experience and a proven track record in team management or supervising and ability to support staff to achieve success.
- Highly efficient, effective, organised and reliable with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment as part of a team and independently.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in using POS, stock management and customer relations software.
- Our taproom is open Thursday to Sunday so weekend availability is a must, but there are no super late nights so there is ample work/life balance.
- Knowledge of and previous experience in Sales and/or Hospitality
- An understanding of the Craft Beer Industry
To Apply Please send a CV and cover letter or statement outlining your motivations for applying for the position and how you will be able to utilise your background, skills and experience.
Please email your application to email@example.com.