Grand Ridge are a pioneering craft brewery and have long-supported events in their backyard.
Having gained sponsorship of the Australian round of the Superbike World Championship, they're searching for some staff to help them out in Phillip Island in November.
Job Description: EVENT BAR STAFF WANTED
Grand Ridge Brewery is extremely excited about being awarded the naming rights sponsor of the Australian Round of 2022 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship here at Phillip Island, in our own backyard.
This event runs from Friday 18th November to Sunday 20th November.
We are looking for amazing individuals who have their current RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Certificate, have previous bartending experience and who want FREE entry to the Superbikes Championship.
Do you also have:
- Excellent customer service & verbal skills?
- Excellent time management skills?
- Previous bar work experience?
- Previous experience in a customer service role?
- A high standard of personal presentation?
- An ability to always be a highly effective representative of the company?
- An ability to maintain a knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety protocols and follow approved procedures?
- An ability to behave consistently with our corporate values in all dealings with staff and customers?
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Responsibly serve our products to customers
- Ensure the rotation of stock
- Process payments using “Square” Point of Sale systems
- Assist with the cleanliness and cleaning of bar areas
- Operate within statutory alcohol requirements
- Ensure all product is presented to the highest possible standard
- Demonstrate a friendly, professional, and customer-focused approach
- Be well presented and happy to wear our Grand Ridge Brewery supplied t-shirts
- Other duties as required
- Friday 18 Nov 10.30am to 5.30pm
- Friday 18 Nov 4.30pm to 11.30pm
- Saturday 19 Nov 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday 19 Nov 4.30pm to 11.30pm
- Sunday 20 Nov 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday 20 Nov 4.30pm to 11.30pm
Please email your requested shifts and resume to email@example.com and let us know why you would be perfect for this role.