Bodriggy's home is in Abbotsford and their focus is on their local community when it comes to good beer and good times.
If you'd like to brew beer for them, they're hiring.
Job Description: Assistant Brewer
Bodriggy now has an opening in Abbotsford for an Assistant Brewer. We operate in a small team environment, with all brewers taking part in all parts of the brewing, cellar and packaging processes.
What is Bodriggy?
Bodriggy Brewpub is a brewery-home located in Abbotsford culminating in a brewery, main venue, front bar/froff shop and Stingrays cocktail bar. Bodriggy is Abbotsford born and bred. We’re a locally focussed business; the products & service we offer is with the Abbotsford community in mind and beyond.
- Passion for all things beer
- Works well within a team environment but also autonomously
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to take direction from management throughout all brewing departments
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Wort production (raw material handling, brewing, yeast pitching/cell counting, brew house CIP, data entry)
- Cellaring (fermentation management, tank CIP, dry hopping, lenticular filtration, racking beer, carbonation, data entry)
- Working safely and efficiently while adhering to OHS
- Follow and develop S.O.Ps
- Inventory management
- Effluent handling/management
- Assist in continuous improvement of our core range
- Quality control (sensory & analytical)
- Assist in packaging
- Troubleshooting in all aspects of the brewery
- Maintaining high standards of sanitation across the brewing department
- Reliable and consistent record keeping
- Minimum two years brewing experience in a commercial brewery
- Forklift license
- Formal brewing education is desirable but not essential
- Canning line experience is highly regarded
- Strong understanding of Excel, Word and other varying brewing software
What you get:
- A healthy salary with additional bonuses and incentive
- To work in a fast-growing innovative company
- To genuinely contribute to decision made within the business
- A diverse, interesting and fun working environment
- The ability to grow with the company and become part of an institution
Bodriggy Brewing Co is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are passionate about brewing beer, working in a team that continually challenges itself and you're ready to take the next step in your career please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.