Slipstream Brewing operate a thriving venue in Brisbane and if you'd like to help run it, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: ASSISTANT VENUE MANAGER
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the most accessible and sessionable craft beers in Australia. Our beers are brewed with nothing but pure flavour in mind, with our popular, award-winning core range line-up as well as a regular limited release program & exclusive small batch program for our venue.
Our 250 pax bar & kitchen, seamlessly connects customers to our brewing team and we are on the hunt for an experienced and well-organised Assistant Venue Manager to work with the rest of the management team to drive the business forward and give our customers the best experience we can provide.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- A passionate leader and enthusiastic craft drinks lover.
- RSA – RMLV an advantage.
- Energy, enthusiasm, positivity - and bucketloads of it!
- Attention to detail and a strong understanding of what ‘BEST’ looks like
- Ability to work both floor and bar
- Ability to oversee functions and events on both a large and small scale
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in hospitality
- Available and willing to work rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- Permanent visa holders and Australian residents welcome
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable presentation and hygiene standards
- Flexible availability to suit business needs.
- A solid understanding of the financial aspects of running a successful venue including food & beverage costing and stock control
- The ability to operate a venue and function spaces simultaneously with KPI’s, wage and beverage cost management
- POS management experience
- Ability to motivate and lead the team by example
Apply now with a cover letter stating why you think this is the position for you, along with your resume.