Do you fancy getting Stone & Wood's pioneering Pacific Ale into more parts of Victoria?
If so, the brewery are looking for someone to join them in sales on a six-month contract.
Job Description: Sales & Brand Development - VIC
Fermentum continually leads the charge in brewing beer that is simply good to drink. We are ingrained in our local communities, supporting the people that support us through our amazing portfolio of products. We will continue to grow and develop exciting opportunities for our crew, so there’s never been a better time to join us!
We’re on the hunt for an experienced sales legend to look after our great customers and venues across Richmond, Melbourne CBD, North, South, East & West Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thinks of customers first, communicates confidently and represents our brands in the simple, down-to-earth style we value so much. You will get lots of autonomy with us, but also integrate with and be a key member of our Road Crew team. That means your self-awareness and ability to self-manage are super important.
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in an on-road sales role with a focus on FMCG (preferred), solid beer knowledge and ideally with an understanding of Melbourne and its venues. Representing Fermentum, you will sell across all our brands, including Stone & Wood, Two Birds, Fixation Brewing Co., Sunly Seltzer and Little Dragon Ginger Beer.
What will you get up to in this exciting role?
- Delivering on regional sales plans, building territory plans and working closely with team mates on strategic priorities
- Growing the brands in a competitive and dynamic marketplace - covering both new and existing customers
- Coordinating brand activations in partnership with the marketing team
- Participating in events and festivals
- Beer education in the trade including hosting tasting sessions
- And most importantly, supporting our customers
The important bits: you will be on the road while working with our products, so you must have a full driver’s license, current RSA and full rights to work in Australia. This is a full-time 6-month fixed term contact role, that will require flexibility around work hours including possible weekends, and we will provide you with all the tools of the trade you need.
Stone & Wood is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and anyone who looks to join us.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary reflective of experience & skill
- Tools required to nail the role - phone allowance, laptop, car
- A monthly staff beer allowance or chance to donate that value to our Ingrained Foundation
- An extra four days of annual leave a year AND a paid day to volunteer within the community
- Work trips to our Stone & Wood sites in Byron Bay!
- The freedom to work autonomously
If you want to join the crew, look through our websites to see what makes us tick, and apply directly on the Stone & Wood site, under the ‘Work With Us’ tab with your resume and cover letter telling us how your values connect with ours and why this is the right role for you.
Applications close January 24, 2023.