Bodriggy Brewing Company are an inner north brewpub with a focus on Melbourne culture, music and art.
As they continue to grow, they're looking at bolstering the sales team by adding a Northside rep.
Job Description: Northern Sales Manager
Bodriggy Brewing Company is located in the heart of Abbotsford. Our main goal is to create full flavored, diverse beers that utilise the best quality local ingredients. Although we cater to all tastes with often offering close to 15 different beers on tap at the brewpub, Bodriggy does focus on fresh hop driven and sours beers in the wholesale format. We have an emphasise on freshness, authenticity and making beers that we believe will best represent what local Abbotsford people enjoy drinking. Bodriggy is a genuine interpretation of Johnston Street, Abbotsford and the people in the area.
We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic person to join our sales team and cover Melbourne’s north to help Bodriggy continue its growth.
The correct candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of developing strong customer relationships
- Have strong organization and planning skills
- Have their own reliable transport
- Be willing to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Be willing to be one of the faces of a growing brand
- Be willing to drive the brand and establish new accounts
- Organise and attend events and festivals
- Organise and attend tasting and shouts on a biweekly basis
- Ideally be familiar with the inner city ethos and culture Bodriggy represents and be situated in Melbourne’s Inner North
Some other advantages may be:
- A love for craft beer and a passion for the industry
- Liquor industry experience in either sales or retail
- A knowledge of the inner north
- A passion for the arts and the local community
- A willingness to engage customers on a social level
- A current driver’s license and RSA
We are offering a comprehensive package for the correct candidate and the position has the potential for growth in coming years.
If you are interested in joining the Bodriggy team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.