Deeds Brewing produce a diverse array of sought-after beers at their striking brewery home in Glen Iris.
And they're looking to fill a full-time position within the brewery team on the pack line, as well as a packaging manager – details of that role here.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Full time packaging role
We’re looking for someone with the necessary skills to help us run our pack line that turns out a variety of quality beers set against a busy and exciting production schedule.
The successful candidate will be passionate and hard-working and able to get up to speed quickly with the running of all our equipment from the can filler to the box packer and everything in between.
We are looking for someone who prioritises safety at all times and promotes that culture in the wider team.
You will be committed to product quality, with an eye for detail and genuine pride in the output of the brewery.
The opportunity to work closely with a great team, not only in packaging but across the business.
The ideal candidate is someone who will:
- Ensure that all product is packaged to spec – including DO, CO2, required date stamps, can size, carton size, keg size, etc.
- Monitor production of cartons, cans and kegs to ensure adequate supply as required by the production schedule.
- Help with ordering and inventory of all materials required for packaging on a weekly basis including cans, lids, bottles, crowns, cartons, keg caps, carton labels, PakTech Carriers, Cluster wraps, Carton Printer Ink, Can Printer Ink
- Assist in basic repair and maintenance with all packaging equipment as required and within the ability of the packaging role.
- Fill out all required Quality Documentation as required including Pack Log Sheets, QA data, etc.
- Help with the ongoing development of all SOP’s for all equipment in the Packaging Department
If you have the skills and would like to join an exciting and fast growing brewery pushing out high quality beer please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.