BentSpoke Brewing are one of Australia's best-known names in independent beer.
To spread their beers and passion further, they've created a National Field Sales Manager position. Here's what you need to know about it.
National Field Sales Manager – Sydney or Canberra
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Taking the familiar road can rob life of its flavour. So at BentSpoke, we take a more adventurous route, knowing all too well that we will bend a few spokes along the way.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is a Canberra-based Independent brewery that puts ‘bending the rules of beer’ at the heart of our brand. We never take short cuts on quality. We turn the best ingredients into high quality, intriguing and approachable beers to be enjoyed all around Australia. Every beer we make is brewed at our Braddon BrewPub, or our Canberra Cannery. After over 8 years of sustainable growth, we remain fiercely independent, immersed in our local communities, and actively pursuing our vision of providing a world class beer experience.
We have created a new role of National Field Sales Manager to actively coach and develop our experienced field sales team, along with maintaining and developing key customer relationships in our focus markets.
The National Field Sales role will sit on the BentSpoke ‘Sales Leadership Team’ reporting to the CEO.
BentSpoke has a leading portfolio of the highest quality products that are ranged nationally in major accounts, leading wholesalers and independent on and off trade.
This role will be required to travel to partner our field team, and can be based in Sydney or Canberra.
The Role of National Field Sales Manager
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Driving the development and implementation of the BentSpoke Independent sales channel strategy.
- Manage and develop the top level of State and National group accounts for long term partnerships with BentSpoke.
- Setting achievable sales targets and overseeing the performance of the Field Sales team.
- Exercise effective leadership and people management strategies for the Field Sales team.
- Tracking and measurement of performance using our CRM tools and other sales reporting tools.
- Development of a training and infield coaching program to drive the development and performance of the Field Sales team.
- Continual measurement and tracking of performance against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Lead the demand forecasting for the Independent sales channel.
- Effectively manage the Independent sales channel budget for revenue, spend and profitability.
- Ensure adherence to Workplace Health and Safety and relevant Mental Health strategies.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the Sales Incentive Program.
What will you bring?
- A deep understanding and experience of the alcoholic beverage market.
- Partnership and Negotiation skills at group account level.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills and sales/commercial thinking.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and grow a high performing team.
- Open and inclusive management style.
- Self-motivation and drive for high performance.
- Solutions oriented mindset.
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Travel will be a requirement of this role, so a current full drivers licence is required.
Why is this the route for you?
- True National level leadership.
- Channel P&L responsibility for a leading beer supplier.
- Work on one of Australia’s most popular craft beer portfolios, including Crankshaft IPA.
- Salary reflective of experience and ability.
- Car allowance, laptop and phone.
- Beer education.
- Working for one of Australia’s leading Independent Brewers.
If you want to take the adventurous route with us, bend a few beer rules and keep sharing the beer experiences, APPLY NOW!!!
Email your resume and cover letter through to email@example.com or apply via SEEK.