Kegstar specialise in sending beer and other delicious drinks across the country.
If you'd like to join their mission, they're searching for a Keg Sales and Collections Specialist.
Job Description: ANZ Keg Sales and Collections Specialist
Reports To: ANZ Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Company
Kegstar provides a comprehensive solution designed to eliminate the inefficient and costly method in which kegs have traditionally been owned, tracked and retrieved by breweries. As partners with its brewery clients, Kegstar has mastered the keg management process, allowing its brewing partners to focus on their craft—brewing beer.
Kegstar provides a cost-effective outsourced solution that enables its customers to preserve capital and focus on core competencies such as production and marketing. Kegstar is now family to MicroStar Logistics (“MicroStar” or “M*”) headquartered in North America.
MicroStar was founded over two decades ago with one simple idea: How can we help the world’s best brewers do what they do best? Over that time, and by staying focused on brewer’s needs, MicroStar has become the leading keg solutions provider in the industry in North America. The values that sparked M*’s growth are still at the heart of their business: A “customer first” approach and a strong commitment to people, quality, innovation and sustainability. This has made M* a trusted partner for some of the world’s best brewers for over twenty years.
To learn more, visit www.kegstar.com and www.microstarlogistics.com
About the Role
Our Kegstar Sales / Collections Specialist role is helping us with our mission of getting as much quality beer, cider, wine and RTD's into the market as quickly as possible, while supporting the growth of our customers and business partners. Your primary responsibilities will be collecting empty Kegstar kegs from venues in Melbourne and surrounding areas as assigned by the Supply and Logistics Team while representing the Kegstar brand through building rapport with venue’s and customers.
You will have a track record of success and experience with a passion for craft brewing, you will bring your ‘hands-on’ experience of exceptional account management and customer service to build successful relationships with our customers and partners, all whilst learning and understanding their day-to-day requirements. Experience acquiring and onboarding new customers, as well as and working with existing customers to really develop both businesses is a core focus for this role.
- Growing our existing customers by proactively maintaining relationships to understand customer needs, training and solutions to grow their business
- Exploring opportunities and creating target list using market data and industry knowledge for Kegstar in Coffee, Kombucha, Wine and RTD's.
- Collaborating with the team on contacting potential customers and converting leads
- Identify and implement opportunities to build Kegstar’s brand through targeted marketing initiatives such as sponsorships, advertising and trade events
- Reporting and forecasting future keg demand by working closely with the Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales team to ensure the appropriate availability and distribution of Kegs
- Maintain sales pipeline tracking - client visits, opportunities, status, etc. within Salesforce.
- Completing a full keg collection run in an efficient and timely manner
- Occasional ad hoc tasks such as collecting from or delivering to a brewery
- Using Kegstar app to scan each keg collected
- Providing a high level of customer service to the venues
- Educating the venues on the Kegstar brand and collection request options available (i.e. Kegstar App)
- Experience in professional driving in courier or delivery capacity
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to meet physical demands of handling empty beer kegs
- Solid track record in growing existing business and identifying opportunities
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation and self-management skills
- Tenacious, dedicated, capable & adaptable team player
- Eager, driven, results oriented and solution based selling technique
- Self-driven with a commercial mindset and good analytical skills
- A lover of great beer and an intrinsic understanding of the beer, cider and drinks market
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities
- High levels of sales acumen and operational integrity
- Creative, sociable, enthusiastic style with ruthless executional focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business
- Strong industry reputation would be preferred
- Driver’s license, residency and eligibility to legally work in Australia
- Minimum 2 years sales and customer service experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com.