Wolf of the Willows are a family-owned and operated brewery who are dedicated to what they brew and what they do.
If you'd like to represent them on the road and in good beer places, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Senior SALES and Brand REPRESENTATIVE
Established in 2014, Wolf of the Willows is an award winning, family run and owned brewery in Melbourne’s South East.
In 2019, we moved into a new production brewery and taproom site in Mordialloc, Victoria.
In 2022, we officially launched Aqua Boogie Boozy Seltzers.
We are looking for an experienced Melbourne based sales professional who is passionate, can immediately contribute to the Wolf of the Willows ‘presence’, wants to be best at what they do, and want to have a good time along the way.
This is the role for you if you have:
- Proven sales record in Beverages or FMCG.
- Demonstrated ability to pursue sales leads and close new customers/deals.
- Proven ability to maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships.
- Ability to plan and work autonomously.
- Can understand and achieve sales targets and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of on-premise and off-premise strategies, SKU placement, margins and returns, and POS opportunities.
- Excellent negotiation skills - know how to create and communicate mutually beneficial ‘deals’.
- Sound IT related skills, with a focus on email communication, google docs, spreadsheets, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- An established network of contacts in the booze industry and experience dealing with major wholesalers.
- Attention to detail, hard work ethic, and easy going attitude.
- Full drivers licence (essential).
- Right to work in Australia.
- Enjoy going to boozy dinners, festivals, doing tastings, etc, including on weekends.
- Love having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry culture we are lucky enough to be a part of.
We are looking for people who can go beyond the status quo, want to grow personally and professionally, love what they do and are damn proud of it.
Most importantly, we can provide an environment that will support this type of person.
Competitive salary, company vehicle, and bonus structure on offer.
To apply, please email email@example.com a concise resume with a one page cover letter explaining you would hit it out the park. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.