Felons brew on the banks of the mighty Brisbane River and you'll find their beer throughout their home city too.
If you'd like to help drive sales, they're hiring.
Job Description: Senior Sales Rep
Calling passionate, enthusiastic and driven salespeople who love beer!
Felons Brewing Co creates and celebrates all that is good about this part of Australia. Felons is a modern-day brewery proudly brewing on the banks of the Brisbane River down under the Story bridge. Since launching to trade in 2022 we have seen some fantastic growth and as we expand our reach to more beer lovers, we are now looking for a Brewery Senior Sales Representative to join the team.
Our brewing philosophy is centered around creating and celebrating the good life, we are driven by adventure & freedom. Having won multiple industry medals and trophies we brew beer for everyone and anyone. We embrace the traditions of the past while being inspired by the present to brew balanced and natural beers of no fuss. Our brewery is a hub for the community, welcoming everyone to experience the sights, smells and most importantly tastes of a working brewery.
We love nothing more than building knowledge and passion in our people, customers and guests. As proud brewers we believe in brewing with passion and freedom. We are now looking for a like-minded Brewery Senior Sales Representative to join our team, working alongside passionate industry professionals, in an iconic location at one of Brisbane’s best breweries.
Why work with us:
- Development opportunities/career pathways
- 50% team discount precinct wide
- Wellbeing initiatives including team yoga, run club, mindfulness sessions and access to independent confidential counselling services
- Team recognition rewards
- Extra week of annual leave after 5 years of service
As our Brewery Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Brand Director, Brewery Director and wholesale team to execute an annual sales and offsite activation strategy.
- Developing and maintaining an organized sales call routine with existing key accounts, follow ups and new customers.
- Developing, coaching and leading a team of Brewery Representatives who are the face of our brewery.
- Developing and executing trade education and training, utilizing our brewery experience as a key touch point.
- Maintaining the delivery of consistent financial, forecasting and reporting responsibilities.
- Building and maintaining key accounts which support the delivery of our business goals.
- Being active within the hospitality & trade community and play a supportive role with all our wholesale customers.
- Partnering our marketing team to develop and execute on:
- Annual Promotion Calendar
- Festival, sponsorship and event strategies.
- Building and executing a strong on and off-premise trade tasting and engagement plan.
To become part of our team you will have:
- A passion for beer.
- Previous sales experience within the beer, wine, spirit or FMCG industry in Brisbane and Queensland.
- Experience in developing green field sales territories and prior experience managing a sales team and leading them to deliver strong business outcomes.
- National customer experience, with a depth of experience from Head office to Store level.
- A wealth of contacts and knowledge within the Brisbane and greater hospitality industry.
- A thorough understanding of customer and business margins and developing win / win partnerships.
- Strong communication skills and be a driven individual, with a disciplined and consistent approach to sales.
- A focus on exceeding customer expectations and delivering high quality products into market.
- Valid RSA and full Australian working rights
This is a full-time role with a balance of weekday and weekend work. We will provide you with a vehicle or car allowance, phone (expensed), laptop, corporate credit card, HSW Charge card and plenty of beer to share with the world.
This is an opportunity to take your passion and knowledge to the next level. If you're ready for the adventure of a lifetime then click here to apply today!