Hawkers Beer enjoyed an impressive 2022 and as ever, have big plans for 2023.
If you'd like to join the sales team, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Rep - North West Melbourne
Hawkers are looking to take on a new rep based in North West Melbourne.
This is a chance to be part of the team behind one of Australia’s leading craft beer companies and current Champion Large Australian and Champion Victorian Brewery.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will include:
- Sales of Hawkers Beer to VIC
- Pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off-premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the Hawkers team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off-premise
- Organise and represent Hawkers at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
What you bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others’ decision-making or persuade others to change their minds or behaviour
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs, CRM experience preferred
- Current Australian driver’s licence and current RSA
This role is full-time. The salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities. The package includes a car, computer, phone, etc… and beer for personal consumption and product knowledge.
Email CVS and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is March 15, 2023.