The Seasonal Brewing are a Perth brewpub that are known for their ever-changing lineup of beers.
If you'd like to lead brewing there and steer an always-exciting mix of styles, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: HEAD BREWER
The Seasonal Brewing Co are seeking a Head Brewer to join the team at their Maylands Brewpub. The successful applicant will have, preferably, three or more years experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide range of beer styles and an ever-changing lineup from season to season.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEW BREWER TO BE:
- Confident working unsupervised, but happy and willing to be a team player.
- Capable of managing, operating and coordinating production in our 15hL brew house.
- Experienced in managing and working a canning line.
- Enthusiastic about designing and creating great beers and appropriate brewing schedules for the brewpub and external distribution.
- Experienced in fostering positive relationships with key external stakeholders – suppliers, customers, and hospitality staff.
- Wort production.
- Keeping the brewery obsessively clean.
- Cellar maintenance and monitoring.
- Maintain accurate documentation of the brewing process.
- Beer packaging and quality control.
- Inventory management.
- Representing the brewery at our in-house brewpub and events.
- Managing the brewery's social media presence.
- Attending industry events and conferences.
- Participating in sensory evaluations to improve beer quality.
- Competitive salary range based on experience and qualifications.
- Phone plan, and other benefits package available.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Free beer and discounts on beer purchases.
- Employee discounts at partner breweries, restaurants, and other local businesses.
- A supportive and positive work environment.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for the role. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.