Boatrocker are a pioneering brewery that is responsible for some of Australia's best-loved barrel-aged beers.
If you're an experienced brewer looking for a new role, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers is seeking an experienced brewer to join the team in Melbourne’s South East. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, although we will look favourably on the right candidate with less experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide range of beer types of the highest quality.
We are looking for our new brewer to be:
- Team-focused, have strong integrity, and a desire to be consistently excellent
- Understanding of what it means to work safely
- The physical ability to perform all the physical requirements of the job
- Self-motivated, organized and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Keen and able to learn new skills with the ability to pass on these skills to others
- The ability to follow SOP’s
- Have an in-depth understanding of the following
- Wort production
- CIP priciples
- Packaging, both keg and canning
Skills and education:
- A desire to learn
- IBD Diploma or equivalent brewing qualifications are looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Valid Forklift licence
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Valid RSA
We’re a small yet passionate team and we're looking for someone who can positively contribute to our company culture – so enthusiasm and high-level communications skills are essential.
Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters please.