Prickly Moses is located in the heart of the stunning Otway Ranges and has a freshly opened educational centre.
If you'd like to help run the space, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CELLAR DOOR MANAGER
Salary $70,000-$80,000 + Super + Staff Benefits
- Permanent Position
- Attractive Salary and location
- Cross training and qualifications can be provided into hospitality, brewing & distilling
Prickly Moses Brewing Co is a proudly independent craft beverage business, located in the heart of the Otway Ranges in Regional Victoria. Our product range includes beer, cider and spirits. Our newly created educational centre will provide masterclasses in distilling as well as running tours, tastings and special events.
Our cellar door offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy a tasting of our beverage offerings accompanied by a simple food menu, a retail store promoting our products for purchase, to offering the whole experience with tours and masterclasses.
About the Role
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Cellar Door Manager to run our onsite Cellar Door in Barongarook West VIC. As the Cellar Door Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead our team and play an essential role in shaping the guest experience and promoting our products.
Key Aspects of the role are:
- Oversee daily operations: Managing the daily tasks within the Cellar Door from ordering to staff management.
- Collaboration of Sales & Marketing: Working with our team to promote Otway Estate Cellar Door and Prickly Moses Brewing Co, including monitoring current trends.
- Event Management: Planning and coordinating on-site events to promote the Cellar Door, experiences and products.
- Guest Expectations: Manage the guest expectations with the ambiance and theme, merchandising, cleanliness, and vibrancy of the space.
- Financial Reporting: Ensuring the cellar door is operating at the best possible outcome for the business, including following budgets and cost of good sold.
We are seeking an individual with high level planning and management skills and great customer service. The position involves various shifts, including weekends and public holidays and will involve events. A knowledge of craft beverages or a willingness to learn is essential as is a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.