Dainton Beer brew a range of colourful and experimental beers and if you'd like to make them too, they're hiring.
Job Description: Brewer
Dainton Beer is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic brewer to join in the fun at our home base in Carrum Downs. We are a fast-growing, innovative brewery that prides itself on quality, consistency and producing the best craft beer we possibly can. If you are a fun, positive and open-minded brewer then we want to hear from you!
We run a 50HL, 4-vessel system (including Fermecraft Automation system) and a Cask ACS-1. There is also a 500L pilot system at our Croydon brewpub that we’d love to get up and running to do ultra-rare taphouse-only limited edition brews on! Exciting!
Daily duties are shared amongst the team and will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Cellar management
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Packaging – Cans and Kegs
- Barrel aging and blending
- Recipe development
- Beer festivals and other events
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum two years of Commercial Brewery Experience and ideally five years or more
- Experience in medium to large-production brewery would be preferred
- Ability to work in a small team and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Be Physically Fit
- Willingness to learn and being open to new ideas
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- IBD or Federation University Grad Cert Diploma is preferred
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules
- Forklift License is preferred
- Sense of humour a must
This Role is a permanent full-time position. Typically Monday to Friday.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience & skills.
Please include with your application:
- Cover Letter
To apply, email email@example.com.