KAIJU! make a lineup of beers that are always fun and colourful and their team outfits are just as colourful too.
If you'd like to get your own threads and sell that beer, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Rep
KAIJU! Beer is excited to be offering this pivotal role to drive sales, amplify our brand presence and foster our established customer base in Melbourne's Inner South & West.
We're looking for a dynamic, charismatic, driven person with the organisational skills to work autonomously while activating their territory through strategic market share, strategic planning, and targeted activations. With the support of the team at KAIJU! HQ, you will develop mutually beneficial customer relationships and achieve sales growth for KAIJU!’s dynamic range of beverages.
Your key objectives will be:
- Develop new relationships with pubs, bars, and all good beer retailers in your territory by identifying and activating sales opportunities.
- Maintain and deepen existing relationships in your territory.
- Strengthen brand awareness in on-premise venues, independent retailers and national accounts by representing KAIJU! at tastings, trainings and events.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams to grow awareness of the KAIJU! Brand
- Establish Win-Win outcomes with trade partners to deliver sales results. Utilise and comprehensively maintain our CRM to manage your territory plan and deliver monthly reporting.
At the KAIJU! family, we take pride in looking after our people and developing them. In return for your pledge to the KAIJU! Beer family and growing our refreshingly awesome brands, we will provide you with:
- A competitive salary reflective of experience + car allowance.
- Compensation for weekend event work.
- Bonus incentives for meeting or surpassing set KPIs + financial targets.
- Tools of the trade (phone, laptop etc).
- Autonomy with the support of a strong team.
- A fun and inclusive environment.
- Scope for personal and professional growth.
- Stability with an established brand.
- Sweet threads.
Please include a cover letter to tell us why you're the perfect human for this role, and why you're interested in working with KAIJU!. Relevant sales experience will be seen as favourable.
It is a requirement of this role that applicants have a full driver's license and current VIC RSA certificate.
All applications will close on Tuesday 26/09/2023. Applications received after this time will be treated as expressions of interest only.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
South East Brewing Company acknowledges the Wurundjeri Woiwurrung people as the traditional custodians of our brewery site and pays tribute to their spirits, ancestors, and elders both past and present.