Stoic Brewing make beer in New South Wales' stunning Illawarra region and if you'd like to lead that brewing team, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Head Brewer
We have a rare opportunity, our head brewer job has become available.
We are looking for someone to lead our small brewing team.
What’s your role going to look like?
- Managing and operating our 10hL system.
- Managing and operating our Cask Canning Machine.
- Managing and operating our GEA centrifuge.
- Scheduling our brewing team.
- Designing exceptional beers and brewing schedules.
- Managing the brewing inventory.
- Monitoring safety, quality and sustainability.
What skills will you likely need?
- A love for beer – tasting it, talking about it, designing it, creating it.
- Recognised technical brewing qualifications are highly regarded.
- 3-5 years experience in brewing with knowledge of recipe development and a flair for creativity.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently as part of a wider team.
- Experience in operating a canning line.
- Experience in operating a centrifuge.
Please include in your application
- How many years in the brewing industry you have worked.
- If you have had similar experience with brewing.
- If you have worked with similar equipment.
To apply, please email email@example.com.