Otway Brewing Group has a mix of craft drinks including Prickly Moses, Queenscliff Distillery and Forbidden Fruit Cider.
Currently, they're searching for a Sales & Business Administration Coordinator to join them.
Job Description: Sales & Business Administration Coordinator
Otway Brewing Group is a proud Independent and Australian beverage company located in the beautiful Otway Region in South West Victoria. Taking inspiration from our surroundings we make award-winning beer and spirits using sustainable processes.
Incorporating the brands Prickly Moses, Forbidden Fruit Cider, Queenscliff Brewery, Queenscliff Distillery & Apollo Bay Distillery, Otway Brewing Group has something for everyone.
We are looking for a SALES & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR to join our growing team.
You will be required to oversee the sale administration for the business along with other administrative tasks supporting the business and management team. The role is focused on ensuring that the customer’s needs are met and products delivered in a professional and timely manner. You will be working closely with the Sales, Production & Finance Teams.
Some key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing administrative support to the business & management teams.
- Coordinate and process sales, sales reporting, stock levels and ordering.
- In conjunction with the Business Manager, coordinate production planning and manufacturing
- Maintaining Customer records, relationships and databases.
- Providing Support to the field sales team.
- Provide assistance to the Cellar Door team when needed.
- Customer Liaison – monitoring emails and phone calls coming into the business and responding in a timely manner
We are looking for the following traits in the successful candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role, including in Microsoft programs
- Experience with Hospitality, Sales, Inventory & POS Systems
- Organised and able to manage deadlines
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
If you think this role is for you, please email email@example.com.