CBCo Brewing are one of Australia's biggest indie brewers and have homes in both Margaret River and Port Melbourne.
If you'd like to join them at the latter, they're seeking applicants for brewers
Job Description: Brewers
CBCo Brewing is a leading independent Australian family-owned brewer. Born in Margaret River in 2004, we were one of the first breweries to establish ourselves in the heart of WA’s iconic wine region.
In 2016, we expanded to the East Coast, opening a state-of-the-art brewery in Port Melbourne allowing for greater flexibility in brew styles and the ability to cater to a broader range of tastes.
We are currently seeking applicants for brewers at our Port Melbourne brewery. This is a 40 hour per week, full time shift roles. Occasional overnight shift work may be necessary.
The role will entail:
- Wort Production
- Fermentation management & dry-hopping
- Centrifuge/filter operation and bright beer preparation
- Tank & equipment CIP
- Keg machine operation
- Looking after the brewery & utilities, to ensure fault-free operation
- General housekeeping
- Sensory and laboratory evaluation of all products and ingredients
- Enjoying a beer with the team after a day of brewing
- Getting involved with beer festivals and other events from time to time
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be passionate about quality and consistency.
- Have a love for beer.
- Have a desire to learn and develop.
- Have a focus on teamwork and safety.
- Integrate well with team culture.
Previous brewery experience will be looked upon favourably but is not essential.
CBCo Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, including race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.
We are also passionate about driving sustainability action and are working towards goals that focus on People, Place, and Planet. We’re on a mission to find a better way to do the work we love to make a positive impact for the world around us.
Remuneration will be based on experience & skills. If this role interests you and you have the skills required, send your CV and a brief blurb on your favourite beer, band and bar to email@example.com. Applications close when a suitable candidate has been chosen.