Shedshaker Brewing are a community-focused brewery located in the vibrant town of Castlemaine.
They're looking for an executive chef to join them in Castlemaine.
Job Description: Executive Chef
Shedshaker Brewing is a small, independent, and community-minded brewery based in Castlemaine, central Victoria. Now into its 8th year of operation, we have built a loyal following locally as well as strong visitor trade to our brewery and Taproom. In 2024 we will be moving into new premises within the Mill complex and significantly increasing our beer making capacity as well as menu offering. We will expand our beloved range of pizzas currently available to include Italian inspired dishes and are aiming to develop a functions package.
We are now looking to expand our kitchen team with the appointment of an Executive Chef. In this role, you will have the opportunity to put your stamp and flare on the menu and help prepare us for future growth and revenue by focussing on improving systems and processes. This role is supported by a passionate crew of chefs and kitchen hands so your ability to be a team player is critical.
This role will give you the opportunity to;
- Manage the kitchen team to ensure a high quality of service and skill level
- Expand your creativity with a strong focus on vegan and vegetarian offerings
- Increase profitability through cost and stock control
Sound good? Then take the next step and send us a resume and a cover letter that tells us about;
- Your proven experience as a senior or head chef in a hotel, club or restaurant environment
- How you have implemented or worked with systems relating to stock control, cost management and ordering
- How you have created a positive work culture
- Your ability to work with a wide range of staff in age, experience and ability
For more information, contact Adam Perrett, General Manager, on email@example.com.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.