Grifter Brewing are based in Sydney's inner west where they craft a delicious array of beers and have a good time about it.
They're looking for a production manager to join them so if that sounds like you, get applying.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FULL-TIME BREWERY PRODUCTION MANAGER
In a rare opportunity, we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our exciting and hardworking production team as we gear up for another big year of brewing our exquisite piss.
This role requires:
- A keen interest in brewing and production of high-quality beer
- Experience with the many aspects of brewery production, quality assurance and capacity management
- Brewery management experience 1-2 years
- Proven experience with brewery ERP software (Beer30, Ekos, etc.)
- Exceptional organisational skills, with clear and effective communication
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience, with other Microsoft Office programs being a plus
- Collaborative working style, with appreciation for the big picture
- Forklift licence
If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit to the address below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
Applications close December 8, 2023.