Spotty Dog have a beautiful new home in Hobart that overlooks the mighty River Derwent.
If you'd like to brew with them, then they're eager to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewer or Assistant Brewer
Spotty Dog is looking for a part time or casual Brewer or Assistant Brewer to join the team on a negotiable 5-day/fortnight basis. This position would be perfect for someone new to the industry, or an industry professional looking for a flexible working arrangement. Relevant training provided to the right candidate.
- Operating brewhouse equipment and machinery
- Operating packaging equipment and machinery
- Assisting in the brewing, fermentation and packaging of beer
- Cleaning fermentation vessels, kegs and brewery equipment
- Loading, packing and inventory management of finished goods and raw materials
- Assisting brewery staff in all aspects of brewery operations
- Following all safety procedures and protocols to ensure a safe working environment
Skills and Experience
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan out and manage tasks
- Comfortable working in a team and following instructions
- Comfortable working independently and structuring own workflow
- Brewery experience preferred
- Brewery related education preferred but not essential
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Must be comfortable with performing physical work in hot, cold and noisy environments
Salary and Benefits
- Industry leading salary dependant on experience
- 37.5 hour working week with flexible Time in Lieu arrangement
- 4 weeks paid annual leave plus Christmas Leave: additional paid leave for the days between Christmas and New Year each year
To apply, send your résumé with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close Sunday 7th January.