Aunty Jacks are a bustling and welcoming brewpub in the heart of Ballarat makes award-winning beers and spreads the good word of beer through classes.
If you'd like to help lead the hospo team as an operations manager, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Operations Manager
Looking for a tree change?
This is your opportunity to lead a team of hospitality professionals at a premium hospitality venue in the Ballarat CDB.
‘Aunty Jacks’ is a brewhouse, with a focus on quality food and award winning craft beer made onsite. We also deliver our own beer education programs, from novice level corporate team building sessions, through to sessions for those more serious about brewing their own beer. We provide a unique customer experience through our food and bev offer and education aspects of the brewery.
We are a fun, energetic and motivated team of people that are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our customers. We would love to welcome you to the team.
A fantastic opportunity for a tree change to Ballarat, with a progressive and professional hospitality team.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in the hands on, day to day operations of hospitality venues
- Ability to be adaptable and responsive to customer needs.
- Well organised, with a passion for hospitality and delivering a unique and memorable experience to customers.
- A team player and a team builder
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day operations in a hands on role
- Responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures
- Responsible for the smooth, efficient running of the venue
- Focus on maintaining and building a great team
- You have the unique opportunity to work in a senior Leadership position of a premium hospitality venue with a experienced team of people who want to continue to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
We would love to hear from you, Please send your CV to email@example.com.