Beermash have built a reputation as one of the finest places in Melbourne to enjoy a craft beer and to buy it for home too.
If you'd like to play a key role running the venue, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Venue Manager
Since 2014 Beermash has been showcasing the artistry of specialty craft beer through our 22 rotating taps, extensive bottle shop range and exclusive events. Located in the heart of counter culture, Smith St Collingwood, Beermash is one of Australia’s most regarded destinations for sharing a unique craft beer experience.
Main duties include:
- Serving customers
- Maintaining a clean and presentable venue
- Changing kegs and cellar maintenance (line clean)
- Keeping front bar clean and organised
- Ordering and maintaining glassware, cleaning chemicals, carry bags and general front bar supplies
- Managing staff and rosters
- Cleaning and maintaining bar equipment including ice machine and glass washer
- Weekly management meeting with weekly report on sales, incidents, ideas, sales figures
- Maintaining the cash registers including end of day cash ups and change
- Front of house staff training and guidance
- Filling and facing fridges to keep fridges and shelves looking well stocked, neat and organised
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer.
- Amazing customer service.
- Proactive approach and take pride in their workspace
- Great banter with locals & new customers alike.
- Weekend/Evening availability
- Technical savviness.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
What's on offer:
- Above award pay
- Generous discounts on a huge array of drinks.
- Secure Full-Time employment
If this sounds like you then send an email with the subject "Beermash - Venue Manager Role" to firstname.lastname@example.org.