Sydney Brewery's Hunter Valley home is the heart of their craft beer production and if you'd like to join the team there, they're hiring a packaging operator.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PACKAGING OPERATOR
Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley has an opportunity for a Packaging Operator to join the team which is based at Lovedale in the Hunter Valley NSW. The position will be full time shift work.
The role of the Packaging Operator would be to perform day to day operations on packaging lines.
The chosen applicant would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Operation of the packaging lines (canning, bottling and kegging)
- Tank and equipment cleaning
- Performing quality control and maintenance tasks
- Represent the company at various events
The ideal applicant would have:
- A passion for quality beers and cider
- A strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible to work around production requirements
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Forklift license preferred
- Driver's License
- Ideally relevant industry experience
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.