The Dizzy Rooster has become a favourite haunt for Scoresby's craft beer fans and a destination for those living further afield.
If you'd like to help steer the ship at the crafty spot, then they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Venue Manager
About The Dizzy Rooster Bar & Bottle Shop
Founded in 2023, The Dizzy Rooster Bar & Bottle Shop has established itself as the go to venue for craft beer enthusiasts in the Scoresby area, and we have a fantastic local following that is consistently growing. We are a community minded business that looks to engage with residents and businesses alike at every opportunity.
About The Dizzy Rooster Bar & Bottle Shop Taproom and Kitchen
Located at 1333 Ferntree Gully Road in Scoresby. We are a 65 capacity multi level Bar & Bottle Shop with 12 taps, wine, cocktails and spirits. We have a Basic in-house food options and we partner with our neighbour who provides soul food options delivered straight to the bar.
The Dizzy Rooster Bar & Bottle Shop is seeking a passionate and experienced Venue Manager to oversee the venue operations at our Scoresby location. As the Venue Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Bar & Bottle, Shop ensuring its smooth day-to-day operations, and contributing to the growth of our business.
- Human Resources: Hire, manage, and train staff; create and maintain rosters and labor forecasts.
- Administration: Handle sales reporting, forecasting, and invoicing with the assistance of the 2IC
- Bar Operations: Oversee basic ordering, stock take for beverage stock and consumables, and develop the drinks menus.
- Venue Operations: Manage setup, operation, and pack down of the venue; handle maintenance and repairs of the venue, property, equipment, and facilities.
- Functions and Events: Oversee the preparation of venue hire packages, manage bookings, and supervise event operations with the Functions & Events manager
- Marketing: Promote the location and events through various channels, including social media. Engage with the local community.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven leadership and the ability to manage small team and to motivate and improve performance.
- Proven track record in increasing venue revenue and performance.
- Building rapport with all stakeholders including customers
- Hospitality Management, Supervisor or similar experience is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits.
- Comfortable analysing sales data and working within budget expectations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- ·Strong computing skills; familiarity with Shopify, Excel, and Xero is desirable
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary package dependent on experience and skills. Additionally, you'll enjoy discounted food and beverages, opportunities to collaborate with our supplier base, and actively bring your own creativity and flair to your daily activities.
Join our collaborative and tight-knit team, passionate about the brand and the venue. We understand the demands that hospitality places on people and strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
If you think you're the right person for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dizzy Rooster Bar & Bottle Shop is an equal opportunity employer.